Seal Software is exciting, well-funded and fast-paced with lots of opportunity for employees to make an impact; with real visibility and access to our founding executive leadership. We are a company of well-seasoned professionals who work to win together, growing 100% in revenues and employees every year since our founding in 2010. We have a passion for delivering high value solutions, and are proud to be the solution-of-choice for a growing number of Fortune 500 companies.
Seal Software is the leading provider of contract discovery, data extraction, and analytics software solutions. With Seal’s machine learning and natural language processing technologies, companies can find contracts of any type across their networks, quickly understand what risks or opportunities are hidden in their contracts, and place them in a centralized repository. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seal empowers enterprises around the world to maximize revenue opportunities, reduce costs, and mitigate risks associated with contractual documents.
Seal has been recognized with numerous awards, including Red Herring’s Top 100, Legal Tech’s Innovation Awards, ABA’s Stevie Award for innovation, and most recently the IACCM Member’s Choice Award for innovation.
Lead technologist, responsible for defining, implementing and validating quality customer solutions. Liaise with customer IT resources, Seal product development and implementation partners to define and deliver robust solutions and customer value.
- Engage with customers and other parties to develop system design, functional and technical specifications to meet customer functionality, reporting, customization and integration requirements.
- Manage and deliver enterprise implementation projects with customer champions.
- Ensure long-term adoption for customers, supporting organizational change and generating business value in a short timeline.
- Deliver business analysis and solutions engineering – working closely with customer champions to understand in detail the use cases and business processes, and define and implement the solutions.
- Preparing technical objectives - identify and describe key goals and provide work processes to achieve these goals.
- Provide remote and onsite consulting and system training on integration's with third party solutions such as Salesforce, Jira, Wave Systems, Intacct Accounting, and Active Directory.
- Serve as the software expert and product specialist, aiming to solve customer business challenges.
- Engage closely with, and provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering regarding customers’ unmet product needs.
- Collaborate with Support & Product teams to communicate customer use case data and product issues.
- Oversee implementation of Seal’s Contract Discovery and Analytics platform.
- Installation of Seal enterprise platform components within Customer’s secure IT infrastructure.
- Integration of Seal’s Contract Discovery and Contract Analytics services with third party contract management platforms (Salesforce, Apttus, Emptoris, etc.)
- Application and verification of custom platform configuration specifications and services.
- Extraction, Translation and loading (ETL) of customer’s contract metadata into Seal.
- Design and implementation of contract discovery and loading operation to optimize processing and prioritize contract sources.
- Professional Services delivery, defining and delivering complex custom solutions .
- Minimum 3-5 years consulting, ideally with a consulting firm, major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with emphasis on complex enterprise platform integrations.
- Proven experience working with and configuring, complex, enterprise software platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network operating systems and technologies (Windows or Unix).
- Understanding of network architectures, related technologies (IP, LDAP, SSL, SAML), protocols (TCP/IP, HTML, WebServices) and security.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development.
- Thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
- Understanding of regular expression logic and structure.
- Familiarity and/or experience developing product extensions with java based software platform APIs.
- Demonstrated experience in working with NoSQL databases, CouchDB a definite plus.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a diverse, cross-functional technical team.
- Experience with implementing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) applications a plus.
Education Requirement for Seal Technical Consultant Team Members
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering discipline, or B.A. degree.
Previous Employers of Seal Technical Consultant Team Members
- Aspect Software
If you have a passion for success, a black belt in demand generation, and want to work with a great team in a fast-growing company, then we want to speak with you. We are Seal Software, the leader in the growing field of contract discovery and analytics. Contracts are the lifeblood of any organization, and Seal Software locates an organization’s contracts and analyzes them so they have a clear understanding of their incentives, obligations, SLAs, regulatory compliance, opportunities, and risk.
Seal is a well-funded five-year old company, with numerous awards such as KM World’s Promise Awards, Deloitte’s “Fast 500,” and Red Herring’s “Global 100.” We have grown 100% in revenues and employees every year since our founding in 2010, and are proud to have leading companies such as Google, HP, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Salesforce as customers. We are headquartered in Walnut Creek, just next to the BART station.
Job Description: We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and seasoned Senior Marketing Manager to lead key aspects of Seal’s inbound demand generation strategy and execution. Reporting to the CMO, this person will own key marketing activities including social media, PR, website, marketing automation, and be a contributor across other aspects of marketing.
- Drive a comprehensive social media and digital marketing program which includes integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with external PR agency to maximize impact and results.
- Manage the Seal website, including updates, SEO, SEM, blogs, and appearance.
- Manage our LinkedIn Marketing and content syndication programs.
- Work with Marketo and Salesforce to ensure inbound leads are tracked and campaigns are executed successfully.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the software industry, preferably enterprise software.
- A strong track record marketing program execution, social media, writing, marketing automation, and event management.
- 5 years of B2B enterprise software marketing experience.
- Experience with Marketo (or similar marketing automation tool such as Eloqua) and Salesforce with lead generation, scoring, nurturing and reporting.
- BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- A great attitude, high energy and a desire to take a fast growing company to the next level.
Some of Our Customers