Incomplete information in any solution you provide, whether it’s a Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Client Relationship Management (CRM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), or other enterprise systems, hinders your ability to offer your customers the Return on Investment (ROI) they seek.
Many of the upfront ROI business cases include visibility, reporting, compliance and analytics often driven from existing contractual information. Your customers have made a significant investment in your solution but they are still losing value by not locating all of their current contracts, extracting the key contractual terms, clauses, and clause combinations, and loading that intelligence into your solution.
Risk, Audit, Sourcing and Compliance firms need to fully understand their existing contract corpus and assess the risk and opportunities that exist within the unstructured contractual data. They require advanced analytics capabilities to manage these ongoing opportunities, mitigate risks and deliver a sustainable solution for their customers.
As a Seal Partner, you can benefit from Seal Software in the following ways:
- Dramatic reduction in time to value of CLM, CRM, and other enterprise technologies that benefit from visibility to contracts and terms. Seal helps underpin the ROI business case.
- Seal allows expansion into related market segments thus allowing partners to differentiate their offerings.
- Significant time and cost savings over manual processes, proven across numerous top tier partner technologies.
- Extensive regulatory and risk management use cases including Financial Services, Insurance, and Pharmaceutical to name a few.
- Ability to white label Seal to integrate into your customized offerings including both technology and managed services.
Seal’s success has increased exponentially due to the success of their partners. Our commitment is backed with a focused program designed to align the right type of organizations with our go-to-market strategies. The primary objective is to build a mutually profitable and sustainable growth business with partners who match our requirements and level of commitment.
The benefits listed above are a few examples – we are creating new use cases with our partners every day. So talk to us about your challenges and let Seal open doors to cutting-edge technology, improve your profitability and satisfy many of the legacy contractual challenges your customers have endured.
Talk to us about becoming a partner.
For more information about our Partner Program, please request the Seal Partner Program Overview