Contract discovery and analytics for high tech.
Tech companies can be more focused on innovation and building business than establishing policies and procedures for contracts and contract data. Many struggle as a result, with contracts “in the wild” across multiple repositories and servers, and with creative and complex terms and provisions that add unnecessary risk and cost. When issues arise, they’re often forced to undergo manual contract reviews, which are very expensive and disruptive.
Whether you’re a hardware, software, or tech manufacturing company, being able to quickly and easily find and manage your contracts is essential for your organization, especially your procurement, sales, and M&A functions.
How Seal can help
Seal applies analytics to the information in your contracts, making it easy to search for, sort, review, and compare contract data. You’ll be able to:
- Find all your contracts across the organization and bring them into a centralized and secure repository
- Immediately extract over 50 pieces of contract intelligence, including terms, provisions, and clauses that impact your business
- Tune the system to your particular products, services, terms, and language to run deep customized analysis across large contract portfolios
- Locate the “hot spots” of risky transactions, most favored nations or dynamic pricing, auto renewals, termination clauses, and indemnifications
- Ensure your contracts meet requirements for global regulations such as revenue recognition, labor laws and liabilities within your supply chain, and many others
- Assess the contract obligations, liabilities, and risks of potential acquisitions or during divestiture
- Reduce the need for costly and disruptive manual contract reviews
- Better manage your contractual, financial, and operational risk against corporate benchmarks
And since Seal integrates with eProcurement, sourcing, contract life cycle management, and supply chain management systems, it helps reduce cost leakage, increase overall savings on purchases, monitor risk exposure, and enhance supplier visibility.