Follow the link for a Seal Software educational webinar, where we discussed how governing law, jurisdiction, currency, most favored nation, termination, movement of goods, taxation, workforce, and more will be affected by Brexit legislations. You will learn about the considerations and practical steps you can take to help prepare your organization.
During the webinar, we will share:
- How Brexit will affect your cross-border movement of people, goods, and services
- Key terms and clauses to consider in your Brexit preparations
- Immediate opportunities to mitigate risks by focusing on your buy- and sell-side relationships
Many organizations are focused on Vendor Risk Management (VRM) initiatives, and as part of that effort, are taking a much closer look at their Anti-bribery and Corruption (ABC) risk.
A global survey of Chief Compliance Officers found 39% reported “bribery or corrupt practices occur frequently, especially in emerging markets.” Other studies show the vast majority of ABC violations are by intermediaries working on their partner’s behalf.
During this recorded webinar, Seal discusses the following topics:
- Current ABC mandates and the risk of non-compliance
- The role of contracts in managing this risk, especially when working with intermediaries
- How Seal’s contract analytics platform helps organizations ensure they are well protected against ABC risk
To help you to get ready for the changes that Brexit will bring, join Seal Software for an informative webinar on 10 Steps to Building an Enterprise Brexit Contracts Program. Presented by Christina Wojcik, Vice President of Legal Services at Seal Software, you will learn about the considerations and practical steps you can take to help your organisation to be prepared.WATCH NOW
- The alternatives to manual contract reviews
- The impact of contract discovery and analytics in due diligence
- The value of an indexed contract portfolio
- Improving post-acquisition contract review and integration
- The importance of ongoing contract analytics for the combined companies
- Risks of decentralized contract creation and obligation management
- Cost and time needed for manual contract reviews
- How to transform hidden, unstructured contractual data into readily accessible and actionable insight
Seal Software and Ardent Partners: Leveraging Contract Analytics to Uncover Hidden Costs, Risks, and Opportunity Recorded Webinar
Ardent Partners, a supply management strategies research firm, estimates the hard cost of contract non-compliance ranges between 6% and 18% for every dollar of off-contract spend. Just as spend analysis helps reduce costs and improve procurement efficiency, contract analytics provides the visibility needed to understand the obligations, risks and opportunities within your supplier relationships.WATCH NOW
Seal Software and Spend Matters: Understanding Risk Exposure: An Analysis of Apple's Contract Terms for their Suppliers Recorded Webinar
Spend Matters has partnered with IACCM and Seal Software to combine market intelligence and cutting-edge technology to dissect actual contract templates from Apple, which were available on the public domain. We’ve analyzed their Top 10 buy-side contract terms to assess how such “risk-shifting” across a few suppliers might impact the total cost picture. We’ll also take a look at what you can do to reduce those risk-treatment costs.
Join Pierre Mitchell from Spend Matters, Tim Cummins from IACCM, and Ulf Zetterberg from Seal Software as they cover:
• High-level practical knowledge of the importance of supplier relationships, innovation, risk/resilience, etc.
• How the contracts discussed in this webinar can be used as a lens to see how large organizations manage their suppliers commercially
• …and more importantly, the solutions you can use to transform unstructured contract data across multiple templates into a coherent structure
Gain insight into how effective contract access and analysis can support you with commercial risk, third-party audits, revenue, costs and handover processes. Who should attend? Chief Financial Officers, Finance Directors, Finance Managers, Contract Managers and others in finance whose role involves accessing and acting upon contract content.WATCH NOW
Some of Our Customers