Save time and money with automated contract discovery and analytics.
Every day you’re working on ways to lower the cost, shorten the time, improve the quality, and reduce the risks associated with creating and managing contracts.
If you oversee tens or even hundreds of thousands of contracts, that’s no small feat. They can be sell-side contracts, buy-side contacts, and other types of legal agreements, all with different objectives, terms, and provisions.
You might also be wrestling with “contracts in the wild.” They’re the ones on systems or drives you may not even know about, much less understand the obligations, pricing structures, and risk they contain. That can be frightening.
When M&A activity, regulatory changes, or a negative event occurs, you may have very little time to react to questions or challenges about your contracts. Having easy access to and visibility into your contracts is essential.
Manual contract reviews can cost tens of thousands to millions of dollars and take months, if not years, to complete. It’s a slow, expensive process for a one-time event. Even worse, if new events or questions arise, the review must be repeated to extract new information.
Perhaps you are looking at or implementing contract life cycle management (CLM) systems to help manage the processes and library services needed in the contracting process. Seal works with leading CLM vendors to help them manage the contract data in conjunction with their solutions, and is often the tool of choice for extracting contract data and then loading it into CLM systems during implementation. We have a solution specific for this called Seal Discovery and Migration Services.
How Seal can help
- Locate all your contracts and bring them into a centralized repository.
- Extract over 50 terms and provisions to give immediate insight into contract data.
- Set up custom extraction policies to uncover contact information specific to an organization and specific to a particular event or need.
- Reduce the time and cost associated with finding, managing, and reviewing contracts, provisions, and terms.
- Compare standard and non-standard clauses to help uncover risk.
- Quickly migrate contract data into CLM systems with our Seal Discovery and Migration Services hosted solution..
With Seal, it’s much easier to manage your organization’s contracts, making them more secure and consistent in the process.
Some of Our Customers